Over the passes, up the trailsTours to challenge even hardened bike enthusiasts, or tours that allow leisure cyclists to enjoy the unforgettable panoramas of the Dolomites and unmistakable South Tyrolean mountain fare: the cycle path network in the Eggen Valley is more extensive than a quick glance at the map would suggest! In addition to the Dolomite mountain passes, which are ideal for road trips, there are quiet side roads and forest trails that combine perfectly into half-day and full-day routes. To say nothing of the MTB trails! Start directly from the Hotel Engel or take the cable car up the first steep part – there are as many variations to be found as the natural surroundings have to offer!
The bike(high)lightsFor all the many tours, there are certain “must-bikes”, for example the round tour of the Latemar, a classic of the Eggen Valley! Or the adventure of the Carezza trail! The Carezza training park is also ideal for honing your own biking skills – directly followed by a trip on the bike paths of the Dolomites, of course!
- Free hire of rucksacks and rain gear
- Free hire of mountain bikes
- Hire of E-bikes (charge payable)
- Guided bike tours on request
- Lockable bike room
- Free use of bike gear on request
- Free transfer to hiking areas of Obereggen and Carezza
- Welschnofen cable car only 400 metres from the hotel
- Bike-friendly lifts in Carezza and Obereggen with special discounts for cyclists